Date(s) - 09/12/2020
15:00 - 17:00
UiO:Energy and Energy Valley welcome you to an afternoon of interesting insights, bringing together the best of research from the University and the best of tech from our cluster.
Register here to secure your place!
- Welcome by Energy Valley and UiO:Energy
- David Victor, Professor at the Center for Global Transformation, Endowed Chair in Innovation and Public Policy, and Co-Director, Laboratory on International Law and Regulation UC San Diego.
- Ann Elisabeth Albright Blomberg, Senior Engineer Instrumentation and Monitoring, NGI // “Technologies for marine monitoring of geological carbon storage”
- Svein-Erik Hamran, Professor, Professor & Center Director, UiO & SFI, Center for Space Sensors and Systems
- Trygve Karper, Vice President of ML Engineering, Cognite
- Einar Broch Johnsen, Professor Programming, Department of Informatics, UiO // “Semantically enriched digital twins”
- Frode Halvorsen, Ph.D, Head of Technology & Innovation, EDR Medeso // “Reliable predictions within limited data”
- Kristin Bergum, Researcher, Centre for Materials Science and Nanotechnology Physics, UiO // “Designing materials for tandem solar cells”
- Final remarks, Energy Valley