Travel with us to WindEurope!
Together with Team Norway, we are gathering a delegation to ensure a robust Norwegian presence at the key European wind energy event of 2023: WindEurope Annual Event in Copenhagen.
As a member of the official Norwegian delegation, you will get the opportunity to showcase your technology, ideas, and competence to the global offshore wind market.
The Norwegian industry is the talk of the town around the world. By being part of the Norwegian delegation, your company will be strongly connected to the trustworthy Norwegian brand.
Team Norway has a unique program, in addition to the official WindEurope 2023 Copenhagen events. The members of the delegation will be offered unique learning and networking opportunities.
Join us to create a solid Norwegian presence at WindEurope in Copenhagen and thereby get the Norwegian industry included in the international offshore wind industry business!
Included in the Norwegian delegation participation fee:
- Networking functions such as a delegation dinner and Ambassador’s networking reception
- A confirmed seat at the official seminar presented by Team Norway
- Curated client meetings
- Company featured in the official delegation brochure
- Access to Team Norway’s event app
- Curated B2B meetings
- Speed pitching: Apply for a unique opportunity to give a short pitch – “one minute – one slide”, to a broad international audience. You will be able to promote your company and address what you need from partners. There are limited spaces available, so make sure to register your interest for a pitching slot before 14th April. Priority will be given to Norwegian SMEs in the offshore wind supply chain, and Team Norway will make the selection.
- Logo featured in the Norway Pavilion (organized by Innovation Norway). Available at an additional cost, see details here.
- Site visit organized by NORWEP on behalf of Team Norway:
- Monday, 24 April – Vattenfall O&M base in Klintholm Havn
*Please note, availability is not guaranteed for all delegation registrants. This is due to third-party deadlines, availability, and/or criteria set by Team Norway. For more information, please register your interest in the registration form and a Team Norway organizer will be in touch.
- 2 600 NOK per delegate
- Please note that you must buy a separate conference or exhibition pass to access the official event.
- All participants are responsible for their travel-related reservations and fees, i.e. hotel, flights, etc. For details, please read the confirmation email when registering.
- We have a blocked booking for the Norwegian delegation at a central hotel in Copenhagen. You will receive more information when registering.
WindEurope Annual Event
For more information about the WindEurope Annual Event, click here