Media tools for digital communication and remote production
In order to maintain “business as usual” these days, most meetings, events and production needs to be done on digital platforms. Energy Valley’s closest media cluster Media City Bergen, has provided some useful tools and guidelines on how to manoeuvre as a business these days.
The media cluster provides solutions for any form of online communication and offer tools for workflow and visual storytelling. By putting together initiatives in digital meeting rooms or remote production, some of these guidelines may help businesses in the current situation:
- Innovation methodology and Design Thinking by the Media Cluster
- Visual Storytelling by Virtz
- Share skills and expertise across businesses by ShAIRskills
- Video streaming by IBM Watson Media
- Digital Assembly meetings and studies by Kulturoperatørene
- Virtual space for participants to meet by Rainfall Virtual Deck
- Video solution for practical training by BRIK Video
- Create digital courses/Crisis Management by Mediafarm ZAPP
Read more about the initiatives put in place from Media City Bergen, here.