Energy Valley is Norway’s largest industry cluster with close to 200 member companies, representing more than 32.000 employees throughout the entire energy value chain. Energy Valley is appointed a Norwegian Centre of Expertise – Energy Technology, and our main objective is to accelerate the energy transition through innovation and collaborative solutions. We provide platforms for networking, cooperation, partnerships, competence and technology development, as well as building the regional energy innovation eco-system.
We are looking for an intern that can support our small and experienced team.
Duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in web site updating/development and adding new content
- Assisting in collecting information and updating our member database
- Promoting Energy Valley news, events and updates through digital media platforms
- Helping prepare and document meetings, events, and Energy Valley speaking engagements
- Preparing and updating presentations for the team
- Assisting with preparing newsletters and other printed materials like annual report and brochures
- Assisting in organizing various delegations to both national and international events and happenings
- General support to the organisation in relevant matters
- Creative communications skills (web and social media)
- Fluency in English and Norwegian
- Proficiency with various digital platforms and tools
- Working permit in Norway
- A strong desire to contribute to building a leading energy technology hub for a sustainable future.
- The ability to work independently, and still have a strong team-oriented mindset
- The ability to take on new challenges and tasks with an open and creative mind
- A positive doer-attitude
- A results- and quality oriented mind
What we can offer:
- A possibility to help us Engineer the Future of Energy
- A unique opportunity to work in the interface towards industry, academia, government, start-ups and investors
- A strong exposure towards our members and stakeholders which will give the right candidate a great opportunity for networking and positioning for a career move
- A dynamic working environment at Fornebu
- Exciting opportunities in a small and agile organization under development
- Flexibility in regard to length of internship and working arrangements
- Monthly salary of 13 000 NOK, subsidized lunch and free access to modern fitness center.
Preben Strøm, Managing Director
Mobile: +47 911 75 866
Oksenøyveien 10, 1366 Lysaker, Norway
Employer: Energy Valley
Percentage of full-time: 100%
Application deadline: 20/11 2019
Length of internship: 6-12 months.