Date(s) - 04/02/2021
09:00 - 15:00
OG21 will revise its strategy in 2021, and invites to open input meetings February 3-4.
- February 4, 09-11 a.m. Cost-efficient exploration and operations. Two sections: (i) drilling, wells and P&A, (ii) subsurface understanding. Link to Teams-meeting.
- February 4, 1-3 p.m. Digitalization and automation – remote operations, unmanned/low-manned, autonomy. Link to Teams-meeting.
Please sign up through this link.
Suggestions can be submitted also in advance of the meetings. Link to generic input form.
All meetings follow the format:
- Welcome. 5 mins.
- Strategy revision scope and timeline. 10 min.
- Introduction to theme. 15 min.
- Facilitated discussion, 75 min.
- Summary and next steps. 15 mins.
Input and discussions will be structured around:
1. Technology needs:
- Suggestions and potential effects
- Barriers to development
- Barriers to broad implementation
2. Knowledge gaps:
- Barriers to development and application
Questions? Read more here