Date(s) - 15/03/2022
09:15 - 12:30
Grand Hall, Fornebuporten
What is Norway’s strategic role in the new energy landscape? How will offshore wind enable energy independence? How fast should we act so we can achieve these goals before the end of this decade?
Join us in Fornebu on March 15th to hear the latest insights from The Norwegian Institute of Foreign Affairs, SEB, Equinor, Aker Offshore Wind, Norsk Hydro, and TGS.
The seminar will include a panel open to questions from the public.
Coffee will be served during registration and lunch during the event.
09:15 Registration and coffee
09:45 – 09:55 Welcome with Preben Strøm, Managing Director, Energy Valley
– Karsten Friis, Senior Research Fellow, NUPI: Norway’s strategic role in the new energy landscape
– Bjarne Schieldrop, Chief Analyst, SEB: Industrial opportunities in a new energy landscape
10:25-11:10 Industry panel: Key-enablers of the offshore wind industry this decade
– Anders Ystad, Head of Markets & Policy, Equinor and Norsk Hydro
– Stein Øvstebø, Head of Power Systems, Grid & Concessions, Norsk Hydro
– Geir Ove Karlsen, Policy & Government Affairs, Aker Offshore Wind: “Acceleration and profitable development of the Norwegian offshore wind industry”
– Martin Kjäll-Ohlsson, VP Offshore Power, Energy Industries, ABB
11:45-12:30 Panel discussion
Moderator: Ivar Slengesol, VP New Energy Solutions, TGS
– Anders Ystad, Equinor
– Geir Ove Karlsen, Aker Offshore Wind
– Bjarne Schieldrop, SEB
– Stein Øvstebø, Norsk Hydro
– Karsten Friis, NUPI