Date(s) - 24/08/2022
08:45 - 12:00
Categories No Categories
Energy Valley invites you to the second event on our Net Zero Project.
About the project
One of Energy Valley’s most important initiatives this year will be project where we together investigate the opportunities and challenges towards a net zero future. The target group is primarily supplier companies, but we have also experience great interest from operators who wish to collaborate across the value chain. We already have 30+ participating companies signed up, including Equinor and Aker Solutions. Our target is 50-70 companies participating in the project. The target group in the companies will be those with responsibility for/or a special interest for sustainability.
The project will investigate the following key topics:
- Which business opportunities is there in a net zero future?
- What new requirements will come?
- How to start working towards net zero emissions?
Session #2 24 August: “Going net zero in the value chain – what are the challenges, risks and opportunities for suppliers?”
For the upcoming session 24 August, we have invited two experienced speakers that will dive further into the challenges, risks, and opportunities that lie within the journey towards net-zero, with the aim to inspire ideas and actions you can bring back to your company.
- Rystad Energy’s Binny Bagga will talk about going net-zero in the energy supply chain, including the global energy mix and a breakdown of emissions, energy scenarios and bottlenecks, and particularly how suppliers can realize net-zero targets through new solutions
- Equinors’ Daniel Rogstad will lift the topic of business opportunities for suppliers within offshore wind
You will get the exclusive opportunity to discuss the important and pressing topic of how your company can approach net-zero, together with peers and potential clients and partners.
Later this fall we will have our third session with measuring, monitoring and reporting of emissions as the key topic.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org