Date(s) - 14/02/2022
13:00 - 14:00
Energy Valley, Innovation Norway, and their German Office would like to share a newly launched project: HPO Hydrogen & Maritime Solutions Northern Germany.
The Project will run from 2022 to 2026, with several activities, such as a market intelligence program and commercial opportunities with upcoming projects, such as AquaVentus, Hamburg Hydrogen Alliance, and TechHafen/Rostock Port.
Energy Valley has invited Innovation Norway to present the possibilities for the Norwegian companies to join different activities of the project.
If you are interested in taking part in any of the activities, you can let us know during the session and we can schedule individual sessions to follow up.
- The High Potential Opportunity (HPO) Program
- Identifying opportunities in a developing and immature market
- The German Energy Transition
- Commercial Opportunities: AquaVentus – Hamburg Hydrogen Alliance – HyTech Rostock Port
- How to join a project – your next steps