Date(s) - 20/11/2019 - 21/11/2019
Join us for the French-Norwegian Digital and Artificial Intelligence Forum in Toulouse 20th– 21stof November 2019
Wednesday 20th– Thursday 21st of November 2019 (+ optional 22nd)
The French Norwegian Chamber of Commerce in cooperation with the city of Oslo, Toulouse Metropole, the Norwegian embassy in France, Innovation Norway, Aerospace Valley, the French embassy in Norway, Institut Français d’Oslo, the Norwegian Research Council, The Federation of Norwegian Enterprises and Energy Valley
French and Norwegian companies working the field of innovation, entrepreneurship and technology + public and private entities facilitating business development and entrepreneurship in France and Norway. We target a Norwegian delegation of 20-25 entities and approximately 100 participants for the seminar.
Strengthen and create new bilateral cooperation between companies, research institutes and clusters.
Explore potential for increased cooperation between Norway and France in the area of innovation, digitalization and entrepreneurship.
Wednesday 20th of November
Conference – At Aerospace Valley cluster HQ:
Keynotes on How Digital Transformation is reshaping the Aerospace Industry by Airbus and Aerospace Valley
+ Corporate presentations/panel debates on the topics:
- Data analytics
- Maintenance Optimization & Cybersecurity
+ Presentation on How the industrial ecosystem is locally organized to stimulate Innovation by Toulouse Metropole
Evening: Networking cocktail
Thursday 21st of November
- Visit of the hub for intelligent and connected systems
The Francazal airport is the new hub for innovative autonomous transportation in Toulouse. It is a 55 hectares urban reconversion project dedicated to experimentation of autonomous vehicles and drones. The site currently accommodates companies employing 300 people:
- ATR (maintenance and prototyping programs).
- Tarmac Aerosave (leading European aircraft storage company).
- Airborne Concept (professional drone solutions).
- Acia Aero Parts (aeronautics).
- EasyMile (electric, autonomous shuttles)
- Hyperloop Transportation Technologies.
- EVA (Electric Visionary Aircrafts)
Friday 22nd of November (morning)
Visit of the Airbus assembly plant.
1pm – end of the programme
France and Norway are both countries where Digital transformation and A.I. has a high priority on the political agenda. Following the success of the past A.I. workshops and events organized by the Team Norway in 2018 and 2019, we decided to go further on this topic and organize with our partners a follow up in Toulouse in 2019. The cities and Oslo and Toulouse signed and MoU to develop innovative cooperation and we believe that such an event will contribute to develop new industrial, scientific and commercial cooperation.
Toulouse is 1st French metropolis for economic growth, demographic evolution, job creation and investment in R&D.
- World capital of aeronautics
- European capital of the space industry
- Toulouse plays a key role in international space projects such as Galileo, Curiosity (Mars) or Philae…
- Home to the A380; the largest plane in the world
- 25% of population are students
- European capital of Science, the city hosted the 2018 edition of the EuroScience Open Forum (ESOF)
- 8 local researchers ranked as world’s most influential scientists; more than double that of rankings found in other cities in the region (Clarivate Analytics, 2019)
Option I – Programme for 2 days 20th-21st: kr 9 800,- including Hotel (2 nights) and logistic expenses (meals, private transportation in Toulouse) – Flight tickets are not included.
Option II – Programme for 2,5 days 20th-22nd: kr 13 500,- including Hotel (3 nights), guided tour at Airbus assembly plant and logistic expenses (meals, private transportation in Toulouse…) – Flight tickets are not included.
Ludovic Caubet, Managing Director French-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce
email@example.com/ Tel. +47 22 42 57 00
Katrine Vetlesen, Project Manager, Energy Valley
Katrine.firstname.lastname@example.org/ Mob. +47 920 17 945