Date(s) - 24/09/2020
10:00 - 11:00
In a circular economy, the goal is to achieve economic growth without increasing the negative environmental impacts; the value of products and materials is set to last as long as possible, waste and resources are minimized. Both Norway and Germany are working on strategies for a circular economy, and industrial companies in both countries are developing both products with a strong circular commitment, but also new business models in order to adjust to a circular economy.
In this webinar we will look into the current state of circular economy in Norway and Germany and meet companies who make a difference.
Case-stories from our member companies will give an insight in how industries can transform the way goods and materials are produced. Sectors such as aluminum, steel and plastics can deliver major contributions to successfully transform these products value chains. By developing new solutions, processes and technologies, CO2 emissions are continuously reduced.
- Welcome and introduction, Hanne Marit Grønning Strand, German Norwegian Chamber of Commerce
- Keynote by Geir Sæther, Senior Vice President, Circular Economy, Tomra Systems AS
- Pitches and best practices by
- Willi Stadler, Managing Director, Stadler Anlagenbau
- Michael Auburger, Product Manager, Krones AG
- Bjørn Kjetil Mauritzen, Head of Sustainability, Hydro
- Panel discussion
Hosted by: Energy Valley and German-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce
*Our event is part of Oslo Innovation Week 2020: It’s time to build!, September 21-25. Visit www.oiw.no for full program!