Date(s) - 23/03/2021
09:00 - 12:30
Energy Valley puts data-driven energy transition on the agenda as we invite you to join us 23rd of March to deep dive into the dilemmas of data storage in the energy sector.
We live in a time where access to information is vital, and there is an increasing willingness to share it openly. This requires better insight into the dilemmas evolving data sharing. On one hand, efficient compilation of information creates new ideas. On the other, storage and efficient use of data must be balanced against security and profit margins.
Program and Speakers (Confirmed Speakers)
- Norwegian Petroleum Directorate // Hilde Nordbø, Director Data Management. “DISKOS – The Norwgian National Data Repository for Petroleum Data
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise // Matthias Roese, Chief Technologist Europe. “What are the key-drivers for Digital Innovation in Europe?”
- SINTEF Digital // Anders Bryhni, Senior Business Developer. “4 Enablers to create increased Value of Data for the Industry”
Equinor // Carl Frederik Eek-Jensen, Manager for Digital Centre of Excellence. “The Potential of Value Creation through Datasharing and Digitalisation”
- ABB // Henrik Pedersen, Business Development Manager. “Sharing of Data for increased Competitiveness”
- SIRIUS, UiO // David Cameron, Centre Coordinator. “Access to Data: Challenges and possible Solutions”
- NTNU Open AI Lab // Trym Holter, Director.
- Schlumberger // Nils Kjetil Vestmoen Nilsen, Digital Subsurface Manager. “Enabling the industry in developing transformational technology to meet the worlds changing energy demands”
- DNV GL // Mikkel Skou, Executive Vice President Veracity. “Usecase: OREDA Cloud”
- Kongsberg Digital // Shane McArdle, Senior Vice President. “Usecase: How Unlock the Value of your Data through combining high quality data, technology and domain knowledge?”
- Equinor // Sverre Overå, Project Director Northern Lights. “Sharing of Data for Unlocking Value and Innovation Potential in the CCS Industry”
- Herøya Industrial Park // Sverre Gotaas, CEO
Benedicte Tangen, Head of Member Success & Conference
(+47) 922 81 196