Additive Manufacturing Forum in collaboration with SINTEF
Date(s) - 09/03/2021
12:00 - 14:00
Categories No Categories
Let 2021 be the year in which we lay the foundation for a broad rollout of Additive Manufacturing (3D Printing) in Norway.
Despite the Covid-19 decline, the collaboration within Additive Manufacturing is accelerating in Norway, the Nordic Countries and Europe.
Multiple exciting EU projects started last year and new business-oriented networks are being established. In Norway, the governments “Grønn Plattform” call can give a powerful boost to creating sustainable digital value chains where Additive Manufacturing complements traditional production technology.
On 9 March 2021 from 12.00 – 14.00, Energy Valley, in collaboration with SINTEF, is organizing a two-hour digital event to get more people involved in the development around Additive Manufacturing. The event will have two parts:
Part 1: Information about networks and upcoming opportunities (12: 00-13: 00)
- Welcome // Benedicte Tangen, Energy Valley
- AM Energy // Ole-Bjørn Ellingsen Moe, DNV & Brede Lærum, Equinor
- Nordic Interreg project and Nordic AM Group // Søren Kølle Hansen, Danish AM HUB
- Planned “Green platform” application within AM and replacement parts // Trond Halvorsen & Tor Dokken, SINTEF Digital
Part 2: How to get funding for experiments in Additive Manufacturing from ongoing Horizon 2020 projects announcing Cascading Funding. (13: 00-14: 00).
- EU www.i4ms.eu initiative and Cascading Funding for Manufacturing SMEs and midcaps
- Announcements from www.change2twin.eu: Digital Twin Experiments for Manufacturing
- Announcements from www.pulsate.eu: Experiments in advanced laser-based and additive manufacturing
- EU funding-opportunities and guidance through Energy Valleys EU-advisor // Maja Busch Sevaldsen, Energy Valley
Benedicte Tangen, Head of Member success & Conference
+47 922 81 196
Maja Busch Sevaldsen, EU Advisor
+47 994 83 973