Date(s) - 09/02/2021
13:00 - 16:00
The next years are considered to be important for the adoption of AM in the energy sector. AM Energy, administered by DNV GL, intends to provide an arena for continuous industry dialogue in these coming years.
The purpose of the community is to accelerate the safe and cost-effective adoption of additive manufacturing in the energy sector through:
– industry collaboration of the entire value chain
– networking and sharing of experience
– targeted development of codes and standards
The proposed first chair of the community is Equinor’s Brede Lærum.
“Additive Manufacturing is an important catalyst for improved performance in the Energy industry – reduced cost, reduced lead time, improved functionality and reduced environmental impact. The new way of working is relevant for the whole supply chain and it is therefore important that all participants in this Digital Supply Network have an arena for developing efficient solutions for the future.”
– Brede Lærum, Head of AM strategy and implementation, Equinor
When: 9th of February 2021, 1 – 4 pm CET.
Where: MS Teams video meeting. A calendar invite will follow.
Proposed agenda for first meeting:
– Present purpose, scope and format of «AM Energy».
– Election of chair. Proposed chair – Equinor’s Brede Lærum
– Relevant presentations from the industry. To be defined.
– A complete set of standards and codes, taking into account all phases from design to operation is needed to accelerate safe and cost-effective adoption of AM in the energy sector.
o Status of development of international standards within AM
o What gaps are currently present in today’s standards and codes?
o What gaps should be prioritized, and how should they be addressed?
If you are interested in taking part, contact Energy Valleys project owner, Benedicte Tangen
Benedicte Tangen, Head of Member Success & Conference, Energy Valley
(+47) 922 81 196