Join us November 25 for the Energy Valley Hydrogen Forum!
Our members and key industry players will be discussing the role of Hydrogen in a Norwegian and European context, including looking at specific companies and cases covering various parts of the value chain.
This is an online event and you will receive a streaming link after registering.
- 08.30: Welcome // Energy Valley
- Hydrogen in Norway // Anne-Mette Hilmen, Deputy Director General, Norwegian Ministry of Petroleum and Energy
- The vision for hydrogen in the European energy mix towards 2050 and beyond // Christian Weinberger, Senior Advisor on Advanced Industrial Technologies and Hydrogen Coordinator, European Commission
- How is Equinor preparing for the Norwegian hydrogen economy? // Steinar Eikaas, VP Market Development and Origination in Low Carbon Solutions, Equinor
- How will Norway contribute to scaling the hydrogen economy? // Jørg Aarnes, Global Lead, Low Carbon Solutions, DNV GL
- Hydrogen for Zero-Emission Transport // Øystein Ulleberg, Center Leader, MoZEES
- What role for ventures in the hydrogen sector// Bastien Gambini, Managing Partner, Alantra Energy Transition
- Large scale Electrolyser projects // Richard Espeseth, Founder, Hydrogen Pro AND Elling Nygård, Sales Manager, Chemical and Renewable Industries, ABB
- Industrializing clean H2 production at Kollsnes // Øystein Løken Mørch, CPO, ZEG Power
- Liquid hydrogen value chain creation for the norwegian maritime sector // Per Sandberg, Senior Advisor, Business Development, Equinor
- Deep Purple: Developing for an offshore hydrogen value chain // Jørn Kristian Lindtvedt, KANFA/TechnipFMC
- 11.25: Final remarks // Energy Valley