25 November, Energy Valley hosted a digital Hydrogen Forum. Leading industry players and our members discussed the role of hydrogen in a Norwegian and European context as well as explaining specific projects covering the entire value chain.
To watch the recording of Energy Valley Hydrogen Forum – Click here. *You can select which presentations and topics you want to watch by clicking the table in the lower right corner.
Programme (with presentations for download)
- Hydrogen in Norway // Anne-Mette Hilmen, Deputy Director General, Norwegian Ministry of Petroleum and Energy
- Christian Weinberger, Senior Advisor on Advanced Industrial Technologies and Hydrogen Coordinator, European Commission // The vision for hydrogen in the European energy mix towards 2050 and beyond (for download)
- Steinar Eikaas, VP Market Development and Origination in Low Carbon Solutions, Equinor // How is Equinor preparing for the Norwegian hydrogen economy? (for download)
- Jørg Aarnes, Global Lead, Low Carbon Solutions, DNV GL // How will Norway contribute to scaling the hydrogen economy? (for download)
- Øystein Ulleberg, Center Leader, MoZEES // Hydrogen for Zero-Emission Transport (for download)
- Bastien Gambini, Managing Partner, Alantra Energy Transition // What role for ventures in the hydrogen sector (for download)
- Kevin Eggers, Founding Partner, AP Ventures // Hydrogen – The clean and profitable solution (for download)
- Richard Espeseth, Founder, Hydrogen Pro AND Elling Nygård, Sales Manager, Chemical and Renewable Industries, ABB // Large scale hydrogen production plant (for download)
- Øystein Løken Mørch, CPO, ZEG Power // Industrializing clean H2 production at Kollsnes (for download)
- Per Sandberg, Senior Advisor, Business Development, Equinor // Liquid hydrogen value chain creation for the norwegian maritime sector (for download)
- Deep Purple: Developing for an offshore hydrogen value chain // Jørn Kristian Lindtvedt, KANFA/TechnipFMC