Call for start-ups: Improve sustainability with ABB!
Energy Valley member ABB is calling all start-ups who wish to collaborate with them to develop the next generation of solutions to improve sustainability all around the world!
Compete in winning a collaboration project worth 30,000 USD. Team up with ABB experts for 10 days and tackle two challenges:
A large amount of rich data is generated with ABB’s continuous emission monitoring systems (CEMS) that customers use to meet regulatory compliance. The data is not limited to the measurement values obtained but can come from many sources: e.g. installed base information, manufacturing information, design information, service information, condition monitoring, sales data, etc.
This challenge concerns using this wider pool of data to provide more holistic value-added information to our customers on their sustainability footprint.
Apply before November 6th and learn more here.
How imaging can improve the safety, productivity, and sustainability of ABB’s Analytical measurement customers.
This challenge is about using digital imaging to complement our analyzer portfolio and provide more insights to customers about their challenges and process. ABB is looking for a broad range of proposals to spark new ideas and generate new innovative approaches.
By joining the challenge you will get the chance to:
- Win paid MVP project – winning solutions collaborate further with the ABB team after the final.
- Win SynerLeap Special Membership – boost your growth and visibility with ABB’s startup accelerator.
- Win exclusive mentoring sessions with Microsoft startup advisors.
- Exclusive pre-coaching webinars for all startup team members.
- Access advanced technology – Get access to ABB’s unique tools, infrastructure, and industrial data.
- Fine-tune your solution with ABB experts during the 10-day challenge.
- Get ABB insights – gain know-how about products, customers, and industrial domains as well as support in business development.
- Grow your eco-system – stay in touch with people holding key roles in ABB.
- Marketing. Opportunity to promote your solution throughout ABB, as well as across key ABB channels and in external media.
- Customer reach. Opportunity to get your solution displayed for ABB’s global customer base.